This website utilizes an accessibility bar for people with disabilities. To activate or deactivate it, click on the eye-button or press “0”.
- After the determination of the erosion of the coast (declaratory Act by the Commission of Article 3) according to law 2971/2001 (Official Gazette A 285): Seashore, beach and other provisions, Article 12 paragraph 1, one topographic-bathymetric mapping of the wider area is required in order to accurately determine the three-dimensional model of the seabed.
- Subsequently data is collected of the hydrodynamic regime, the weather and climate of the wider area.
- The operation of the proposed soft shore protection works is simulated with the appropriate software in order to select the optimum scheme for coastal Protection (Coastal study).
- All these elements are reflected in the Environmental report accompanying the project according to Law 4014/2011 Government Gazette 209/2011
- The final drawings and all the above studies are submitted to the Government Estate Agency service in order to get the appropriate approvals and License to proceed to the construction.